Thursday, September 25, 2014

Follow Fest




This is the Follow Fest, hosted by Melissa Maygrove
The purpose of this blogfest is to meet other writers and build our platforms.







Names:
Dani and Jax

Fiction or nonfiction? 
~ fiction

What genres do you write? 
Dani:  Paranormal, Fantasy
Jax:  Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Romance, Contemporary

Are you published? 
~ That's the goal. :)

Do you do anything in addition to writing?
~ Beta-reader, critique partner, blogger and co-blogger


Tell us a little about yourself.
 ~ We're soultwins, in that, we can pretty much know what the other is thinking and find that our souls call to each other as well. We are balance.
Jax is married to Dani's cousin, so not only do we get to be friends, but also, we're family now, too.
We have a lot in common, and sometimes it's like our brains are meshed into one. 
~ We bounce ideas off each other like it's second nature.  
~ Dual interests: writing, books, tattoos, music, zombies, art, and movies. 







What are you reading right now?
Dani:  In The End by Demitria Lunetta
Jax:  Madly & Wolfhardt by M. Leighton and City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare


Which authors influenced you the most? 
Jax:  Neil Gaiman, Stephen King, J.K. Rowling, Nicholas Sparks, John Green
Dani:  Neal Shusterman, Scott Westerfield, Clive Barker, J.K. Rowling, Gail Carriger, and more.



Where can people connect with you?

Blogs 
Co-blog @Cover Girls

Twitter

Pinterest 
Dani's Pinterest
Jax's Pinterest

Goodreads
Dani's Goodreads

Is there anything else you’d like us to know?
We host the weekly meme Express YourselfClick HERE for deets and to join us!
We're also co-hosting, along w/ the lovely Mina @ Some Dark Romantic, the
Zombie Apocalypse Blogfest. Click HERE for info and to join in on the fun!


20 comments:

  1. Omigosh! We sound and look adorable! I'd totally be friends with us! LOL Love you Jaxamillion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to meet you guys. But all the bouncy energy and adorableness isn't fooling me. I suspect you're in league with the zombies ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice to meet yous. lol. It's great to have a partner in crime. I should find one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it that you added this blog, too. Makes my Linky list look good. :D
    Thanks for taking part in Follow Fest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet the both of you...I checked out your site and shared your October Fest on all my sites. This sounds really fun I will try to come up with something for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's awesome that the two of you have such a tight bond. That's really hard to find in a friend! So great to meet two fellow paranormal authors. Best of luck to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to meet you ladies. Your friendship connection is awe-inspiring. NEVER let anything break that up because it's such a rare occurrence. I wish abundant literary success for your writing endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ladies and thanks for dropping by my blog! Your spooktoberfest looks like a lot of fun! I'll have to make sure I drop in and participate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to meet you two. You sound perfect, just like me. LOL, I love Zombies, anything scary actually, and I love movies, books (of course) and writing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see you two again. Lucky ducks that you have each other!! Looks like fun times follow you two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tutus. Great to meet you through Follow Fest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soultwins, you too are adorable. I admire your deep bond and funky outlook on life. Thanks for stopping over at my blog during Follow Fest. As you can still, I'm still making my rounds. I've linked up with you two in quite a few places so we can keep in touch. Will back to read more of your spirited blog and look forward to exploring your Pinterest boards further.

    ReplyDelete
  12. psssst
    The Pinterest link on the "follow us" sidebar widget of this blog isn't working. (The one in this post is though.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um, the zombie apocalypse blogfest sounds like the best thing since ever. :-D

    <3

    ReplyDelete

We love comments - even short ones!